Day 3 -- More Travel and Take Out

September 3rd

This was another day I was too rushed to even bother thinking of taking a photo of my foods.  I will have to continue to describe them.  Bear with me!  I'm back in the kitchen now, so there will be more recipes and pictures!

Breakfast
For breakfast, I had a gluten free waffle (365 Homestyle Gluten Free Waffles), a bit of maple flavored agave, and a juicy, ripe peach.


Lunch
We went shopping before hitting the road, and I got a treat for lunch.  Quinoa Spicy Tuna Sushi from Whole Foods!  It was very good, and very pretty.  So pretty, in fact, that I ate it before even thinking that it would have made a nice photo...  I also had some sesame rice crackers with goat cheese (Chevre).

Supper

I arrived back home after a four hour drive at supper time.  My fiance was on his way to me from work, and stopped to pick up Thai food for us!  I got chicken pad thai.  Mild Plus heat.  It was at the upper limit of spicy while still maintaining flavor.  It was tasty!

And that is all I ate yesterday!  Two meals of pretty foods and one meal of satisfying foods, and no picture.  Ah well.  The rest of the month remains!

Comments

Popular Posts