Day 20 -- Happy Birthday to Me!

September 20th

Hello world!  I am skipping September 18th and 19th because I honestly do not remember what I ate.  Consequently, it must not have been all that exciting...

Yesterday was my birthday!  My mom made me yummy pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange slices for breakfast.  Then I went and had my hair done up all fancy.  My dad came home early and surprised us, so we went out for lunch and friend Kellie joined us. :)  Then, I had dessert and opened presents, played Boggle, and went out for dinner with Ben! Overall, a very good birthday!

Breakfast
GF/DF Pancakes
Sunday Bacon
Eggs
Orange slices

Lunch
Salmon Salad

Dessert
My mom made raw, vegan carrot cake muffins. Very yummy!


Dinner

This was special. We went to a sushi place in Ann Arbor, and it was amazing.  We went all out and had an appetizer, entrees, and dessert!

They brought edamame to the table like a bread basket.  And then we ordered Tuna Ceviche.  It was fantastic!


I ordered the sashimi platter, which was beautiful and delicious, and Ben got some fabulous sushi.



Then, I got their mango shaved ice with passion fruit beads and mango syrup on top.  Yum!

Comments

  1. Although I won't be cooking breakfast, you COULD re-live your birthday dinner from Ben --- sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts