Day 2--Hotel Breakfast and on the Road

September 2nd


We awoke in a nice hotel this morning!   The free breakfast was better than most place.  The majority of the foods were for people who can consume wheat and dairy, but I was still able to consume a delicious breakfast that was still relatively healthy. Shortly after breakfast, we headed back to the road. After several hours, we were back to our starting place.


Breakfast

Scrambled eggs topped with green onion and salsa
2 sausage links
Some strawberries and melon
Half a grapefruit
Small bowl of oatmeal sweetened with honey and with fresh blueberries and walnuts


Lunch

We originally planned to eat our leftover salads for lunch, but decided we would want a break from driving.  Consequently, we stopped at Texas Roadhouse.  I ate a 6 ounce sirloin, houses salad without croutons or cheese, and the steamed veggies.


Dinner

I ate my second half of my chopped chicken bacon cobb with avocado salad from Panera.  No cheese! 


Snack

Sorbet cone!
I packed Caio Bella Blackberry Cabernet into a Gluten free GoldenBaum ice cream cone.
It was quite tasty; although, the sorbet stole the show!

Comments

Popular Posts