Day 15 -- A Church Potluck

Breakfast

I grabbed a quick Kind bar on the way out the door.  We played a game of Monopoly the night before, so I was tired!

Lunch
This was one of the first times I haven't taken something to a potluck that I could eat.  Instead, I brought my grandma's apple cake recipe.  I was still able to find food to eat, though.  A bunless burger. Some sauerkraut and Cole slaw.  A few potato chips.  A deviled egg.  And some fruit. 

Dinner
We cooked up t-bones.  I ate the filet portion and part of the strip portion.  I mostly just enjoyed my salad topped with avocado, kalamata olives, onion, tomato, and bell peppers.  I had a few raspberries to end the meal.

Soon, I intend to made a gluten-free adaptation of my grandma's apple cake recipe.  I haven't had a successful batch in the past, but I hope to try again and introduce a fool proof recipe!  I will present it with the originals, of course!

Comments

Popular Posts