Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I am sorry I have been absent, but, when you read why, you will understand.

First, I made our entire Thanksgiving dinner all on my own.

Cole Slaw
Sugar-free Cranberry Relish
Turkey
Spelt Bread Dressing
Giblet Gravy
Corn
Fresh Green Beans with Almonds
Turban Squash
Mashed Potatoes
Oven-roasted Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese, Bacon, Walnuts, and Balsamic Vinegar

Sugar-free, Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Roll

Yes, I was busy with that.  And then I just forgot about having a blog, and then I made Christmas dinner, which was far less complicated, but equally delicious.

But, my point for writing...I got a KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer in Pearl Metallic and a DeLonghi Hand Blender as part of my Christmas gifts!  I'm very spoiled.  And I'm very excited to try these out and share some new recipes with you.  But, next, I will share the outline for those complicated-sounding brussels sprouts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts