Salutations!

Hello, everyone!  


A food blog likely comes as no surprise to the handful of readers who visit my blog Enquiries: Delving into a deeper understanding of God and His creation.  Perhaps one has been expected and awaited.  I certainly have wanted to start one for a couple of months.  I originally thought to transform Enquiries from its intended focus to the one-stop location highlighting deep and profound thoughts as well as my creations (culinary or otherwise).   I recently realized this would create an unorganized environment.  So, I decided to launch "Homemade by Jeannie": a location where you will see the aftermath of kitchen adventures and, potentially, my latest handmade item.  This has been inspired by my cooking more adventurously.  Instead of making familiar dishes (one cannot really blog about the weekly pot of spaghetti she makes), I have taken the familiar ingredients and searched for a more interesting application.  The soon-to-be-posted chuck roast recipe is an example of this.  I also have had more inspired success in the kitchen.  Ergo, I actually have something to share. 


So, forgive me for adding yet another food blog to the world.  Hopefully it proves interesting and helpful.


~Jeannie

Comments

Popular Posts